Industrial Design Schools: Opinions and Questions

I’m glad I have been a source of your entertainment, I know your posts have been mine. My post was an alternative look at what has hardly been mentioned. It’s supposed to insight questions with future students, including my post, instead of a rehash of the same schools repeated for years and years based on the same criteria. By all means question my post, but don’t blow it off by laughing at it.

“Moderate” away to your liking and laugh at opinions you don’t agree with. You own this board and your credentials clearly far exceed mine. Dissention will be laughed at. You get a goldstar today because you’re a winner.

Keep your ears closer to the design world instead of listening to yourself talk and maybe you’d hear of those people who are doing revolutionary designs without a ‘proper’ institutional education.

but if you’re going to laugh, laugh at this:

a bear and a rabbit is taking a sh-t in the forest. The bear says to the rabbit " hey rabbit, do you have problems with sh-t sticking to your fur?" the rabbit answers “no, not really”. So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his ass with it.

send me email if you have any questions or comments, I gave this forum a try, but clearly contributing to it is not worth my time or insight.

good bye and good luck with schooling or the unschooling,
Kayto Theo