YOU N YUR FOOD?

so…nothing to do with “design”, but would y’all mind telling me what your most memorable meal has been… and why?

THX!

my first date with my girlfriend, of whom i am stil with-1 yr 2 months.

anyways, was our first date, we walked around talking and we both wante dto walk around until we found a place that would be nice, kind of like a spur of the moment place. We live in New York City, and we ended up at a place called Barakoota, on Saint Marks place. It was a candle lit place, and was really nice. it had great bread selections, sour doughs, pumpernickel, french bread, and others, and then we both got a ceasar salad, it was really good, it had a more fish taste to it than normal but was great. and then they brought out lemons for the waters and then the final meals, my girlfriend got a fish dish, and i got a new orleans fish platter. I am not a huge fish fan, but I think the date and the food and the whole night just really made it really rememorable, and now on all our anniversaries we make it an effort that a dinner at a new restaurant is apart of it, like a lasting tradition from that first date. it was and has been great–

anyways-also lots of other childhood stories-could write books-but will save you guys–

nice post- brings a lil different life to the forum.

Two words :
Sudan 1

too many fond memories…

there’s an all red restaurant in SF (potrero hill i believe) that serves really great spanish tapas. its near a french restaurant called chez mama and chez papa.

great romantic atmosphere and expensive tapas… and lots of laughs. thats what i remember.