yo deletes replies to his offensive posts

On a good day I can take on 3-12 people in chat combat. I feel like a message board Warrior sometimes. My preference is to take a portion of their response and “quote” it, followed by a snappy little bitch slap. These tend not to make any sense, but it is quick and efficient.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have nothing to say, but that was great!!

finally, something i agree with. i had to read all the way through the pipe to get to that part though!

LE

You are so far off base…UFO does not believe in the value of sketching, it is out dated and of no importance in the design process of today. It is far faster and more efficent to go straight to CAD…

Just check the other 90% of his rants…

The votes are in.

The final tally says that UFO is a poser, a loser, and a D-bag.

The people have spoken.

UFO sit the f*** down.

(but thanks for giving me something funny to read during the day)

Wow, what a great Monday! First a cash bonus for the best sales month in company history and now this. Hey toolgirl, don’t pay him no mind… I don’t.

:)ensen.

ppd, by god, you’re a work of art!

While this thread has been an interesting and highly volatile read, I feel the sheer amount of intelligent and supportive responses in favor of YO make a strong showing as to the quality of his moderation over the years. I have been a lurker on the site for years now, but when it was finally time to share the nearly completed fruits of my labor, my new startup design consultancy firm (www.thetrapset.com), I went to YO first. After looking at my own work for nearly a year, I felt I needed an outside opinion. YO’s body of work is one of the best on this site and his critical yet enlightened response revealed that he truly took the time to review and consider the project I presented him with. He made several suggestions which I feel enhanced the overall quality and visuals of the design.
UFO, it is not about the number of posts you have, but how you use them to make this a better community.

omg!! cant believe it took me so long to find this great post!! finally somebody else has realised that yo can be a real self-righteous wanker. UFO i am on your side, i’m sick of yo censoring posts; if somebody wants to say nike sucks, let them. Likewise, if somebody wants to say yo has his head up his ass, fair enough.

thanks for your support triplusss. you know exactly what i’m talking about. why should he be treated any different from the rest of the posters here on core? what’s the deal, if he flames others should they throw him a red carpet, sit quietly and take the stick? way not.

At the begining of this post, I was thinking, “people are a bit mean towards UFO on this board”. But, after reading all of his rants, I feel that he should be banned from the boards.

Thinking back, I can’t remember one post by UFO that had anything of value in it, just vacuous negativity. To follow it up, he is insulting and vulgar in nearly every post here.

Dude, get a life.

you don’t need a memory to view my posts. they’re all there in my profile. that’s why your case is immaturely one sided.

i think you should be banned for not recognising the difference between an intelligent design discussion forum and an idiotic pissing contest yo forum.

in fact i think it was yo who was telling me to remove my chris bangle quote sig in numerous occasions. who gives him the right to do that? he should’ve gotten banned for such lousy behavior a long time ago.

i think stu and others at core are too soft on him. anyway i don’t mind. i consider it yo’s own setback not core’s, because in the end he’s responsible for his own actions not others.

thanks to Yo for his pm, and to puporpeopledesign. Amen to Carlsson 70 and Mr.9-14. Whitecollar, I love the photo for your profile. Ive had 6 reposnes to the ID thread, a four hour nap and found a bunch of other worth while topics here.

peace,
toolgirl

want to play the racial card?

ok you dumb black-ass raghead, the only design you’re going to do are pathetic sketches of nuclear warheads for your god-condemned country. So STFU, bring out those pork chops, and wank off to pictures of your pathetic religious leader.

you darn ragheads just don’t get it. It’s just too bad you idiots are born poor. SO what if people get to enjoy life which you guys can only dream about? Blame your karma for being born in a shithole.

raghead raghead deserves a colt bullet in the back of the head.

I jumped in in the middle of this thread and am not sure why veryone is bacing like children. I have found Yo to be an attentive mod who puts quite a bit of time into getting the most out of posts especially from our younger, less experienced posters. I DO feel however that a dissenting POV should be allowed and even encouraged on this forum, upto the point where it becomes disruptive or insulting to others (as UFO’s responses have become) One should be prepared to put up or shutup on this site as many of us have (www.hagerdesign.net) UFO, I’m not sure why you are so angry with YO but your behavior should not be acceptable on this forum regardless of what your original intentions were in posting about Yo’s duties. Perhaps you’re just an asshole or maybe its part of your culture or a reflection on your families upbringing…but we should all just drop this and move onto another subject
just my 2 cents

The D

Look what you have done yo… you have split the forum… I hope you are happy… Tosser

if you didn’t read the thread then go back and read it.

i don’t think members have to put up or shut up because yo is the moderator on a forum and deletes post which reply to his irresponsible and offensive posts.

i think calling me an asshloe will get you nowhere, infact it’ll make you look like a yo buddy which has nothing constrctive to say except rear ending people.

it’s actually yo’s upbringing and family background that’s in question here.

i do recommend people like you who take sides with yo, stay on this thread and see its progress instead of jumping in and posting nothing but hot air.

so if you have nothing except words like “put up or shut up”, “asshole” then i recommend you do stay off this thread because it wont make a dent.

while i have been a regular to core as a guest, ive just registered today as i have been disturbed by the events of this thread. its always dissapointing when you see designers bag each other.

so right now i would like to add my 2 cents on this issue. i feel that criticisms are all part of design, as it is such a subjective field. whilst yo has for a long time now provided many insightful and helpful comments it wuold be wrong go against him. however ufo has sparked up a feasible point. whilst yo is a great ‘crit’ giver, he aint sucha great ‘crit’ taker.

yo, i know design jordans, but it doesnt make u GOD. you need to accept if people go against your views and don’t cry when others do so. cop it on the chin like a man.

ufo, you brought up a great point. however you should tame down your language.

all in all, this has been a rather enlightening topic which i hope should put an end to yo’s constant complaining. we all know u luv the limelight, but the world doesnt revolve around you.

you’re right because i’m writing down the usernames of people who support yo so next time i see their posts in other threads i won’t reply to them. this will eventually result in two things:

1- better quality for the forums and content
2- real designers and professional members with true interest towards design will use this model to enhance their communication and improve their interaction with each other, that way moving ahead with their ideas and concepts while the trouble makers with distinctive bashing attitude will be distinguished, ignored, and knocked off, for their stubborn behavior in these forums for whatever reason they attend here.

thanks hardcore.

you said it excellently. welcome to the forum.

really. get a life.