yo deletes replies to his offensive posts

you’re either brain dead or ignorant. we got our own company.

i pay taxes too. so go f*ck yourself red neck piece of shit.

they all suck big time.

8 posts, wow let me guess, you’re yo’s cousin, right?

thanks, happy new year to you too.

look valdo, i appreciate your input and that you want to make core forums a healthier place for members.

if i come across to you that i’m trying to prove myself you’re wrong. this is a design forum and i think it’s good to discuss design from all angles whether it’s technical, or social or whatever else.

if i talk philosophy or something else it’s part of my vocabulary. that’s the way i talk to people even on the street. i know everyone isn’t used to it but what the heck they either have something to discuss as a complement or as a counter view but to say that i’m trying to prove myself because i quote plato or i say something about myself personal taste or motion in life then that’s a bit insecure.

i completely understand, in eastern cultures people are more drawn into themselves, but last time i visted china they’re becoming more radical, outspoken, and individualistic than americans. i thinks it’s a virtue to show yourself as you are than be affraid of what you’re saying or doing and always act as if you’re an average low key person. those days are gone!

let those who laugh at my posts laugh! what’s wrong with that. if i’m either wrong or on spot the future will tell. they can even save my posts and hit me back later with it. i’ll laugh with them.

i have read molana, khayam, hafez and many more. my great grand father was qaem maqam farahani, grand vazir (prime minister assasinated by colonial british for not allowing iran to buy arms and fight against imperial russia) in qajar king’s court whose ancestors were vazirs and highly skilled in philosophy and literature too. he has one book of poetry and two of essays. so i recommend you read those. his famous poem contains this beit:

it’s time that brings you glory or disgrace
the spinning wheel has many little toys in brace

i wish you the best too!
http://www.irib.ir/Ouriran/mashahir/Adabi/html/en/famouse.htm

Id just like to thank one and all for brightening up an other wise DULL Monday morning, keep up the good work. I hope just hope something constructive can be drawn out of all of this, apart form the obvious…

Peace

what makes you think i haven’t earned it? scum bag italian mafia f*ck

if yo is removed as the moderator i think core forums will be great. he has an attitude that’s akin to a junior high schooler with a grudge at posters who speak their mind.

he’s not suitable for this work.

You guys can bash each other all you want, but please leave the ethnic slurs (direct or implied) out of the mix. It reflects poorly on everyone.

They all suck big time? That’s the best you have? Wow, sounds like a pretty lame statement coming from a god of design.

You sound pretty racist. I mean, none of us have blasted you for being Iranian. Why am I a redneck? Ever think that I may be Asian? Hmm, makes you wonder, but speaks VOLUMES about you. Thanks for enlightening us.

STILL, we have yet to see any of your work, aside from some CAD renderings of sports cars. Do you have any real work to show? Anything that I could go out and buy? Or are you just a digital artist that couldn’t make it in the big leagues?

Again, I’ve shown some of my designs. Now let’s see yours!

Why should Yo! be removed from being a moderator? He has REAL experience and I think even worked for Nike. That’s pretty darn impressive and he’s helped a lot of forumites on here.

god of design?!

wow a red neck IRS agent that might be asian. anything is possible in US!

design is not about buying or selling. niether is art.
anyway our products are in process right now and they won’t be out for a while. i don’t know if it’s your bad luck or my good fortune because i rather the market decides than a red neck who might be an asian!

yeah i could see that in the nike sucks thread.

Huh? "design is not about buying or selling. niether is art. "

Hate to tell you this bro, but design is about selling. Industrial design is a part of the development process for products or services. The bottom line is to make money. An employer/client is not paying you out of the goodness of their heart. They want a profit. You’re simply a cog in the system.

Keep on designing those great products that we have yet to see, and probably never will.

If you simply design products (or make 3D CAD art), you’re just an artist. Nothing wrong with that, but its’ pretty darn hard to make a living out of it. But if daddy wants to support you, then keep drawing those great car designs! Could you add some sketches? Love to see your development process.

i think you have confused idea of design with the idea of a product.

yes, definitely a product is about sales, but design by itself is not something you sell, it’s something you derive from a process which is purely problematic.

a lot of designs never make it to the market although they’re just as good or even better than other designs.

the greatest example of all time the pyramids in egypt. no architecture in the world can claim a better solution. but did it sell in italy?

the similar structure at louvre museum in france that copies it doesn’t even come close. it’s just a frame and glass 100 times smaller.

if you can’t build something as great don’t blame the design and don’t say it couldn’t sell.

i don’t think you should worry about my earnings. same for sketches.

You’ve taken it too far with the racial slur UFO. Valdo is in fact a good friend of mine I met offline several years ago. I deeply respect both of your persian backgrounds, and insulting mine based on TV stereotypes was unnecessary.If you are attempting to insult me into running away, or posting some kind of slur in return, your efforts are in vein. I hope this is not your aim, and I hope that no one stoops to this low level of insulting your heritage.

I await your apology. In the future I hope you will keep your comments to design.

He called me a redneck and I’m really from Holland. Well, my family is at least. Whatever the case, I’m about as far from being a redneck as possible. Even if I was a proud southerner, I would take offense to this.

I expect an apology as well.

ufo you need to step back and gain perspective. you’re entitled to your opinions on design, but you’re making yourself look bad.

good luck.

keep waiting. i won’t change the way i deal with retards.

where did i say anything about south. there’re red necks in california too and you sound like a california red neck.

You’ve taken it too far with the racial slur UFO. Valdo is in fact a good friend of mine I met offline several years ago. I deeply respect both of your persian backgrounds, and insulting mine based on TV stereotypes was unnecessary.If you are attempting to insult me into running away, or posting some kind of slur in return, your efforts are in vain. I hope this is not your aim, and I hope that no one stoops to this low level of insulting your heritage.

I await your apology. In the future I hope you will keep your comments to design.

for f**k’s sake people!!!

Is this the National Enquirer of design? I feel like I’m trapped at my laundromat with all 5 TVs blairing Jerry Springer and various Court TV programs.

Please don’t even dignify this guy with a response. He’s not worth your time, the broadband or stroage that core puts up for these forums, and he’s definitely not worth the rent space in our heads!!!

Please people let’s talk intelligently about design. :laughing: Sorry for the cheesey segue, but I’ve posted a thread with some serious questions about how we as designers feel about our craft and identity being appropraited by religion. It’s gotten 46 looks and no replies yet. This is my first time on this message board and I find it sad that most of the attention (the largest # of replies short of the “racing robots” thread) is being sucked up by such an arrogant f***. None of us are justifying our tuition or tax dollars by getting dragged into this.

Don’t let him push your buttons. If you stop replying to his posts, he will eventually stop posting. In the meantime, please help a desperate student out with a research paper that has no solid research sources yet, and respond to my questions about designers on intelligent design.

thanks,

toolgirl

6 posts! laughable.

i guess hijacking my thread and calling me an arrogant f*** is considered intelligent design.

you’ll get no response about design because you contradict yourself. it’s not my problem. you need to stay true to your own ideals first.

Wait…I can do the best UFO impersonation…

"uh, I suck…and I render cars and stuff and sit around in my underwear posting crap on design boards all day. I have an imaginary company that works on imaginary products. I wash my dad’s red Miata for spending cash, to buy grape soda and cheese curls. I downloaded a trial copy of Cinema 4D and rendered the car images you see on my Corefolio. The only reason you don’t see more crap work is that the 30 day trial was up. Every night before I go to sleep, I recite my famous Chris Bangle quote to myself three times. It gives me a boner.

My harelip gives me my nasty temper. (sorry YO)

I dress in black and sit in Starbucks with a sketchpad, sketching cars until someone asks me what I am sketching. I will then explain how I am a car designer working on a skunkworks project for BMW, and report directly to Chris Bangle on all matters. If they actually know about design, I usually dump coffee on my crotch and run for the door.

I usually like to stir up my day by posting a little hate on Core. On a good day I can take on 3-12 people in chat combat. I feel like a message board Warrior sometimes. My preference is to take a portion of their response and “quote” it, followed by a snappy little bitch slap. These tend not to make any sense, but it is quick and efficient.

gotta go, I think that my new ID magazine is in the mailbox.