www.jgabry.com

hey y’all…

I was just looking to get a little insight, some comments, maybe a job.

Please check out my online portfolio, http://www.jgabry.com and let me know what you think. I’d love some criticism, possibly some positive feedback.

Thanks for your time in reviewing my site.

After a few clicks I found that your content pages lined up to the far right of my browser window oddly, well to the right of the “jgabry” block flush left at the top; I use the latest version of Firefox, but a similar phenomenon occured in IE6 as well. That prevented me from really enjoying my visit. Additionally, I’d provide some way to move to the next item without having to go back up to the field header, then the header TOC screen, etc., etc. From what I saw your work seemed very, very solid, so don’t let the clunkiness of the interface get in the way of really wowwing your visitors!

Best of luck,

mothy

…where is it?

Confused in Raleigh,

mothy

Ps. Ohio State illustration, of course…

where is what!?

raleigh is a great town, I visit there often. GO BULLS! Please, don’t be confused.

…UM, I have fixed most if not all of the “odd” right placement of the images, I dunno what was going on or why that happened. I unfortunately posted this topic before my site was updated and ready to be CRITIQUED, slamed, discussed, et cetera.

…not ALL of the pages are perfect yet, but I’m working on it.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THIER TIME I WRITING A FEW COMMENTS ABOUT THE SITE!

P.S. It’s THE Ohio State University, thanx

I was speaking of some dude’s head in the Ohio State Football illustration. It was Merle Wendt’s head, and it’s still missing. Go take a look at your Buckeye illustration STAT!

Good luck,

mothy

I really like your site! it’s funny your sketching and layout style is a lot like mine, there’s obviously differences, but in general, strangly similar. I love the dear jumping, that nature element makes everything look loose, cool, and industrial at the same time, especially in the snowboard section.

I only wish I could click on the smaller images to view them larger.

overall, I think it’s awsome :smiley:

…that Buckeye is still missing his head. Jgabry, do you not believe the mothman? I’m thinking that prospective clients want their illustrations with heads, heads, heads, I say.

mothy

Merle has his head, FINALLY.

I hope you like it, I hope not to disapoint, you’ve been waiting a while, I know. Sorry it took so long.

http://www.jgabry.com

I think I fixed that who strange right side of the screen funk my site was in. I updated the layout of most (working on the rest) of the product pages. Landed of few small freelance gigs recently, went traveling for a few weeks, so, I’ve been busy. Which is good.

So, any jobs down there in North Carolina MOTHY?
Beautiful part of the country, great mountain biking.

Jgabry,

I’m glad that Merle has got his head on. As for work in North Carolina, I’m not looking: if I don’t find a job significantly closer to New England than Raleigh, my wife will kill me. As for North Carolina: it is a pretty sweet state…if you don’t have to worry about your wife leaving you for the Northeast.

Rock on,

mothy

http://www.jgabry.com has been updated.

CHECK IT OUT. NEW PROJECTS, NEW LINKS, NEW NEWS, AND MORE.

…I’m not stick out my tongue anymore, still trying to get out some BUGS though.

i liked the images that pop on the rollover.
you have some nice sketches.

keep it up.

nothing cutting edge or pushing the limits or inovative.