• YES - because it’s a good concept
  • YES - because it’s a good design
  • YES - other reasons
  • NO - but I like the concept
  • NO - because it’s a bad concept
  • NO - because it’s a bad design
  • NO - other reasons

0 voters

How about driving around in a air driven car, hmmm. theaircar.com domain is for sale | Buy with Epik.com

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I love the idea, but why does it have to be such an ugo? Seriously, it is a revolutionarly cool idea, why does it look like a toaster?

I’d love to design one. If it looked cool, I’d buy it. Look there’s been small cars almost since there’s been cars, but the only ones that have sold in mass in the US are the original Beetle, the new Beetle, and the Mini. If they want to move some units that thing has got to look like the coolest, most fun thing that was ever good for the planet.

my take. maybe we should get a bunch of people together and submit some designs to the company based on different regional consumers internationally.

Hey YO,

I couldn’t agree more. It’s a great concept and I would buy it in an instant if it was for example a SMART or a Mini.

you said:
“my take. maybe we should get a bunch of people together and submit some designs to the company based on different regional consumers internationally.”

That’s a great Idea! Maybe we can make some kind of a competition or an event "The car of the environmental future…or something…
Maybe the core could help out? I don’t know….

Does anybody else have a brilliant idea?
I mean come on DESIGN community here is a chance to do something together!
An opportunity to change the image of a non-sharing group and do
something for the benefit of the environment.

Maybe it sounds a bit like SAVE THE WORLD speech but what the heck…

SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT by contributing with a smart look for a great concept.
If it looks good people might consider it, I know I would.

What do you think?

Hey YO,

I couldn’t agree more. It’s a great concept and I would buy it in an instant if it was for example a SMART or a Mini.

you said:
“my take. maybe we should get a bunch of people together and submit some designs to the company based on different regional consumers internationally.”

That’s a great Idea! Maybe we can make some kind of a competition or an event "The car of the environmental future…or something…
Maybe the core could help out? I don’t know….

Does anybody else have a brilliant idea?
I mean come on DESIGN community here is a chance to do something together!
An opportunity to change the image of a non-sharing group and do
something for the benefit of the environment.

Maybe it sounds a bit like SAVE THE WORLD speech but what the heck…

SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT by contributing with a smart look for a great concept.
If it looks good people might consider it, I know I would.

What do you think?