i am a new kid on the block on 3-D, but I am quite fluent with AutoCAD. I am looking for software that can do following:
- Realistic rendering and modeling, easy to control changing shapes
- Stress/Strain forces anaylsis etc…
- Be able to send the part to CNC machine, 3-D printer, something function that interact with manufacturing device for rapid prototype.
- real-world screw/bolt etc… parts.
- Be able to select different kind of material.
Overall, i am looking forward to build 3-D model toward engineering (manufacturing) usage rather than build 3-D just for “looking” sake.
I have gone through the posts, but I am still confused…
How come people don’t talk about CATIA?