When should i begin searching for a real job?

Im currently going into my senior year. I think i already have a pretty nice portfolio and have had 3 internships already, searching for a fourth. But when should i stop looking for internships and start sending out querys for a job? Thanks to all that respond

asap…reading the thread in the employment section gives you an idea as to what’s its been like for folks out there… :exclamation:

what you’ve got going for you are those internships…great way to get your foot in the door, get real world experience and learn about what’s different from firm to firm (project types, philosophy etc…)

anyways, build relationships, work hard, impress and i am sure you will have a leg up when it comes to getting them to make you an offer…

good luck! :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking for 4 months so far. No offers yet. I have 3 possibilities so far. 1 won’t decide till October, another said September and the last one said soon (couldn’t pin them down at all.)

It takes a while not only to land the interview but for people to make up their minds… start now.

I agree, tighten up that portfolio, get buddy-buddy with those contacts, and start looking…yesterday.