What's this style of toe called?

What’s the name for this style of toe?

jogger toe?

M toe?

In dress shoes it’s called a wing cap, it it be the same for sneakers.

I’ve hear it referred to an “M” toe or a “T” toe in athletic.

“M toe”. I think that’s what I’ve heard it called before. I still can’t remember for sure. Yes, thanks, Shoenista. I tend to default to the name “wing tip” when I can’t think of the word I want to use. But I do believe there’s another name to be used when the center piece extends up to the U. “M toe” will do.

Thank y’all! – RH


T toe