what you like and dislike bout ya job?

well ive yet to decide wat field i wanna go take in the future.Therefore having infomations on whats good and bad bout ya jobs will be great and pretty handy not just for me but ppl in the same boat as i am…we can all share and talk bout it.i ll squeeze out bout the stuff i know too.

…so what is not to like…80% of my work goes in the trash can…anyone is qualified to critique my work and everyone does…i work 80-100 hrs a wk… i get less than half the development budget for my projects that marketing gets to consumer test them…id is the best job in the world and i wouldn’t want to do anything else…

I second that,

add to that being the only person in the office who really “outputs” anything yet receives less than a third of the pay as the guy above me who plays solitaire on his PC all day until I give him something to do, which by the way is look at my work for two seconds and pass it on the the next “executive”.

That’s pathetic, I feel for you bud. Sound’s like that guy’s dead weight. Start doing his job too, see how that pans out…