What would you call this part?!

Anyone know the official part name for that shower cap/sprinkler attachment at the end of this shower bag?!

Can’t seem to narrow it down on McMaster-carr :confused:


Nozzle. Shower head. A quick check shows MC has both.

Obviously has a built-in valve.


Nailed it. Thank you guys. I was trying to find out if that part is a stock & readily available for purchase for my own frankeinstein’d design. So far I haven’t found anything similar or close to it online - starting to think it’s a custom part + built in valve .

This is also a great application for 3D printing :bulb: