What to prepare if I want to work abroad?

A american co. make a note:
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.

I am a Chinese, What should I prepare, If I want to work abroad?
What does the “authorization” mean ? :frowning:

This site might help you

Good Luck :smiley:

If you were a US university student, you get extend your visa with OPT. That way you can stay in the States and hunt for a job for a year.

If not, I believe your company will have to sponsor your work visa.

OT comment here: it looks hard to find job leads in the US if you are a foreigner. But it is easy for US citizens to find jobs abroad. Not too fair I think…