what sort of certificates/licenses can i get in the ......

exhibit industry?

i just landed a gig at an exhibit house and figured i should look into registering/etc in some sort of ‘organization’ if i can.

in the exhibit field, are there like any certificates/etc that you can receive to prove your hottness… like in architecture you need to have intern years/pass the ARE exams/etc to become registered… is there any ‘titles’ that i can shoot for in the exhibit field???

not really. i suggest that if you have branded clients, you start to learn branding and relating your designs to their brand story. it helps sell a design almost as much as price in this arena.

true… i guess i should focus on branding my clothing line and go from there…