What is this lock called in English?

Is there anybody who can tell what this lock (at the door side of Mentor ChargeLineâ„¢ E) is called in English? Thanks so much!

The link to the product page is http://www.lapsafe.com/solutions/laptop-trolleys.cfm

No one knows???

this is a very simple panel lock customized with two extension rods for very secure locking. Sometimes also called a multi-point latch. Available from industrial enclosure and hardware companies like Rittal and Southco.

Hey pier! Thanks so much for your info! But I couldn’t find out an exact product on their websites. Could you please point it out for me? I need a large image of this component. Thanks.

Nice piece of info Pier.