wha-d'ya-think?

Finally got a bit of work up on coroflot, would be great to hear some words of advice!

(I admit it’s footwear heavy, since this collection of images was aimed at a footwear placement)

J

Some pretty good stuff Jason. The Lebron project is very nice. I still like that 3/4 sketch a lot. The proportions on the Puma shoe are really hurting it. The skate camera visuals are a little confusing to me. I’m not quite sure what I’m looking at in the renderings. I like the wire product concepts. It’ is good to see a portfolio rounded out with projects like this. I like the layouts a lot. The fun graphical side boarder is cool without taking away from the slide.

Hey Yo thanks for the feedback. I see what you mean with the Cyborg project. I can see how it would be unclear, I think a storyboard could help and a page with some research etc., I’ll make sure this is in my portfolio. I’m glad you like the layout, I’m always unsure whether to keep it clean and simplistic or go down the more graphic route… I guess it’s just about finding a balance I’m happy with.

Thanks again, would still be interested on anyone else’s thoughts?