Wax(ie) Paper


im currently working on a project where wax is to be applies to paper. is there a term to that process? the wax will be on the paper, but unlike the wax paper that you buy at the market, it will not be dry, it will be wet.

here are some of my Q’s…

if there is a name to it, what is this process called? (a thin layer will be applied to paper)

does anyone know of a manufacturer here in the states, or overseas that can do such a thing? the wax will be supplied by us.

what is the kind of paper that will be used that could handle wax.

thanks n adv for all the help.

sounds kinda like thermal transfer printing.