VOTE!

For all you American, please get out and VOTE today. Vote for Bush or Kerry, it does not matter. Just exercise your right to vote. We do not need this election to be decided by the courts again, lets have a clear winner tonight!

Just did!

It took me 4 hours standing in line to vote!

Vote early and often!

disappointed. i wanted an e-vote machine. even a paperless. just to check it out. designer’s inquiring mind and all. i got an old lever job. poo.

anyone get one of those? how was the UI? people make comments about them?

I voted for bush!

11:00pm central time

seems like Bush just took New Mexico, Colorado and California. The Republicans also seem to have taken the Senate…I believe we have lost this fight… God help us all!

11:00pm central time

seems like Bush just took New Mexico, Colorado and California. The Republicans also seem to have taken the Senate…I believe we have lost this fight… God help us all!

California went to Kerry
Colorado went to Bush
New Mexico is still close but it looks like Bush so far

When my dad was around my age Nixon got in for a second term. Dad almost moved us to New Zeland (but mom didn’t want to leave the U.S.)

It might be time to move to New Zeland, Canada, any other suggestions outside of the middle east?

I’m so embarressed. I can’t believe so many people voted for Bush. There has to be a place where people make more informed decisions about their leaders… I mean why does the rest of the world get it but the U.S. doesn’t?

It’s weird that everyone around me bashes bush, but it seems that I am not making enough friends to really find out.

You have to look at the red states- totally redneck states, not well informed, not highly educated, and they are exposed to interantional realations for the first time. They are easily manipulated - the terror crap the Bush and Cheney preach all the time. Notice, NY, Pen, Cali, Ore, Wash, Ill, Mich, all the states in the NE, these states are vulnerable to terrorist attacks and some have been attacked in 9/11- they voted Kerry, they are not stupid like these hick states, they are well educated and more connected to the world.

I don’t get it myself.

Funny but my parents still live in MA, my sister in PA, brother in CA and I’m in IL… all states that voted for Kerry. New Zealand and Canada are looking better as well as Great Britain… although I do here there are jobs in India.

You liberals crack me up…y’all register to vote but don’t show.

Fact is, democrats marketed themselves as “don’t vote for Bush” instead of “vote for Kerry”. Kerry’s ideas to do things better sound good, but he often failed in convincing the public that it these plans could be implimented.

as for me, I think both of them suck by themselves but Bush has surrounded himself with much more intelligent and proven cabinet members. Thats what got my interest, who are the people talking to the commander in chief behind the curtains.

So despite the liberals hollywood TV time, the silent majority were the one’s who actually woke up and waited in the lines to vote. But just think, next election you won’t have to worry about Bush being elected!

I think the American people did not use their critical thinking skills- ooops I forgot, rednecks do not have brains.

Thank you unemployed people from Ohio in voting for your CEO who fired you!

California

i love the USA, but not the one I woke up to this morning!

Wow - for a group of open minded designers you guys are embarressing. The entire design proffesion seems to fall in line for the same leftover 60’s rehtoric every 4 years. Maybe those “rednecks” and “hillbillies” see your state just as backwards. Blue states take note, in Illinois for example, although significantly dem, Bush won a larger chunk of the vote than 4 years ago by ±3%. Its true elsewhere. The answer is wake up as proffesionals and realize your not the only ones with opinions that matter. Do you treat your clients with this type of singlemindedness?

as for me, I think both of them suck by themselves but Bush has surrounded himself with much more intelligent and proven cabinet members.

Yes but he is the face of the US, so no matter what intelligence he has behind him, it is still the arrogant war munger that presents the US to the rest of the world.

For the 51% I truely hope you’re not made to regret your vote.

yea, your probably right…

put Sudam back in his rightful position, sucks to be the Kurds…

oh yea, Afghanistan we’re sorry, please go back to oppressing your women…very sorry about holding elections which allow leaders emerge outside of the Tali-Ban.

Osama, we’re very very sorry for disrupting your operations and funding from gov’t in the middle east: we will immediately restore your credit to buy arms and open the borders so you may resume bombing embassy’s and our remote military bases.

To the UN, how absurd it was for the United States to handle our own national security…we will always get your final approval before acting against regions who encourage private organizations to fly planes into our skylines. We will immediately send out a letter to all terrorist organizations asking them to cease all harmful activities against us until we receive final approval from the UN to allow us to organize a military reaction to your terrorist attacks.

After all, the UN has a great history of solving problems, Kosovo-Serbia, Somolia, Sudan. Also the same members of the UN have even more experience with their sanctions against Germany in WWI forcing poverty and their pro-active thinking in avoiding WWII.

Bush, you suck…maybe if you did nothing a chemical or dirty bomb would have gone off during some liberal protest. By the massive death toll against liberals attending these protests, this would have ensured that you won by a more decisive vote.