Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

This is what I have to see when I look out my window everyday. Different models all the time. Maybe ill get to take one out on lunch break one day :smiley:

Not that cool, but the first one I’ve seen on the road. Looks OK from the very front, and gets progressively worse as you drive past:

Cheating a bit:

when you live in the city where red bull is located you see a lot of redbull cars, but this one is just awesome!
saw it yesterday night standing in the neighbourhood, the too dark for the iphone, so that picture wasn´t taken by me

greetings

@Bbarn, where is your office? I would love that view every day!

That is one bad ass Red Bull machine!!

we split a building with an independent Ferrari shop/racing team. There has to be about 25-30 cars there and they always go ripping by my desk. I have a floor to ceiling window next to my desk which is cover in my drool. Next time im over there ill take a picture inside. The came over one day and asked if I could repair a weld on one of their tent poles for a show. I think I was more nervous about the quality of that weld over any product we make for ourselves!

How do you get anything done? I’d be rendered useless…

haha who says i get anything done!

Genius office location! Inspiration all the time and when you are giving visitors directions you get to say “just look for the Parkin lot full of Ferraris…”

Visitors must think, “this a darn successful business!!!”

Saw this the other day in notting hill

And this cheeky lil’ 360 on the way home tonight in soho

Love this thread. Gonna go and find some pics this weekend. Exciting. There’s an Aston vantage over the road at the moment but theres so many here that they’re not especially cool. Also, it’s dark…

This beaut’s a regular in my 'hood in Seattle.
Skylark - I’m thinking 64ish, but I bet there’s an expert out there in Coreland who knows fer sure.
Not well represented: the sweet white roof as contrast to the blue.

This thing is so, so right; crazy rear overhang, a truly small car, and perfect proportions all around. Yum!
skylark.jpg

Spotted near the shop (not my car I swear):

Wow, a Chameleon DS, that tries to adapt to its derilict sorroundings…
This was a week of Benzes:
DSC00013web.jpg
DSC00015web.jpg
DSC00014web.jpg

comeback of the Glitterati.
DSC00017web.jpg

Erbsensuppengrün:
DSC00019web.jpg
DSC00018web.jpg

That last one is so Richard. Love the color.

Ha, beat me to it. Love the old Benzes, though even older is better W/115 or 108. Green, tan or yellow, love the old school colors.

I’m also a sucker for those chrome/body color wheel covers. Still have a set from my old '69 250 though it is (sadly) long gone. Wish they could do those for newer cars instead of the fake rims plastic crap.

R

I went out yesterday on a little jaunt round primrose hill and captured these. And thought i’d show you the crazy-low lambo gallardo. looks like the batmobile?

P.S. Was on my bike so probably went a little further than what i’d call “my neighbourhood” but only so far as my work place

That M-B is nice! Casually parked nose to nose with a Bentley…