Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

The Roller is silly, but the Bentley version is ridiculous- as in looks like a Chinese brand knockoff of something.

R

It looks like the result of using the DallE AI image creator after inputting “Bentley SUV” :rofl:

Up until now I had not heard about Dall E, who will be the artist of all artists for the AI time to come…

The results for “Bentley SUV” where not impressive. Because it is something, that had not to be created. It can be found online.

The results for “Tesla SUV” were a lot more amusing, but for some technical reason I can’t fit them in here. Board not accepting the overly long code.

Play around with it for yourself.

Ditto. The slightly lifted ‘all-terrain’ version is a head-turner. Big dollas…

Assortment from last weekend. British car show at St Edwards Park, Kenmore WA. I really liked the Jaguar XJS hardtop - can get those for pretty cheap.

Love the appropriately British exclamation on the Jag.
Also: bummed I missed this - what feeds should I be looking at, Slippy?

The Jag is one of those just-doesn’t-make-sense cars. I was going to look for one and then I started reading up on maintenance. Basically it’s $5k every few years to keep the V12 running in a car that is probably $10k max.

Good question Jacob. I asked my friend who had an A-M in the show how he heard about it, and he just said “my wife found out about it”.
Here’s the website though Venue - Western Washington All British Field Meet and under Resources is a list of all the brands’ clubs, so you could lurk there.
It was a nice little show! About 250 registered cars. I hear the new Lodge is great too, if you want a stay-cation.

Yup that is exactly what BOLLX owner said. Its really hard to find a mechanic for that engine, and YouTube is limited too. It was right on the edge of carbs and fuel injection, and he said some of the electronics used… vacuum tubes?
There was a red convertible model for sale at the show… $11,500. It would be a project for sure!!

I’ve always been partial to that design as well. Growing up my cousin’s grandfather had one and would drive us around. The gauges were cool too, at least in his year.

British electronics … yikes!

488 gtb in Tampa, FL this week…

[/quote]
Good question Jacob. I asked my friend who had an A-M in the show how he heard about it, and he just said “my wife found out about it”.
Here’s the website though Venue - Western Washington All British Field Meet and under Resources is a list of all the brands’ clubs, so you could lurk there.
It was a nice little show! About 250 registered cars. I hear the new Lodge is great too, if you want a stay-cation.
[/quote]

Thanks Slippy! Yeah, it’s a nice campus/park; they have some limited but quite nice mtn. bike trails there, too.

Clearly I’m too dull to figure out the way to make the quotes turn out correctly . . .

Nice M6 for sale at my mechanic… $45k, yikes.

New ride in the neighborhood.

Want. Need.

Just read something about nearly every Ferrari made since 2005 being recalled.

Conti spotted on the morning dog walk. :dog:

Sunday drive…