vector graphics

What are the graphic images that are made with large vector fields of color called? DJ seem to use them a lot. What is the style called.

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about what file format those images are on the web? What vector application?

Style? You mean flat graphics?

Is that what they are called Flat Graphics? Japanese Anim. is similar to what I am talking about.

A lot of 3D modellers and even 3D games (like Zelda Wind-Walker) have “toon” or “cel” shaders now that give that look to 3D artwork.

I call it “vector art” personally.

Do you mean like the Toyota Matrix commerical that had the vector graphics flying all over a red car? That was pretty darn cool.

Rhino has a renderer/plugin that does these things and more. It’s called Penguin.