UK Masters Courses


I graduated last year in product design and was wondering if anyone knew of any masters courses that would be good for me, i’m thinking about moving toward interaction design as a subject but want to know if anyone has any idea’s about where to apply to. I know about the ‘design interactions’ course at the RCA but is there any others that anyone could suggest? does loughborough do a masters? where are the best uni’s to do a design related course?

any info would be helpful