to find a job in the world: USA, Australia, Canada

hello

i m seeking a job in the world: USA, Australia, Canada. but i would like to know if i may work in the USA because of my deafness. i worked in richmond VA on 2001 during 3 months.

Pleasure to give me informations about how.

thanks
michael[/code]

i forgot to say u i come from Paris, France. I was student graphic art in Creapole in Paris

Can I say you something? Learn to speak better english and dont be as snobby as other Parisians.

i cannot belive that soemone would actually write that?
ok parisians can be snobbish sometimes , i know that i ve lived there for 3 years but it often comes from cultural misunderstandings as well…
this guy is actually obviously open to the world and willing to move abroad and open himself to other cultures… what kind of closed minded comments is that???
not eveyrbody speaks a foreign language fluently , you should know that and attacking those who do just doesnt make any sense…

What a stupid comment,Everybody can be an arrogant FUCK from any country!

Hmmm.
“I hate Paris” seems to like stereotypes.

Can we come up with a stereotype for him…

Here goes…
You are ignorant therefore you must be from the US.

How does it feel?

Michael,
As for your question.
I would guess that your ability to work in the US, Canada, or Australia will depend on a) obtaining the required visa, and b) the quality of your work.

It can be challenging obtaining work visas- I would suggest you visit the immigration websites of the countries you would like to work in.
Good luck.

thanks, i know about visa. but my question is to know if can i work in the adverstising in USA and i m deaf.

Sure you can work here in the States even if you’re deaf. Again… it’s the quality of your work that companies will be looking at… not the fact if you can hear or sign…
That shouldn’t even be a question really… if you’re skilled and you can adapt… you’ll be fine.

Good luck…

thanks too much… :smiley: you are very nice to answer me. my mother say me, maybe, i ll work in clairns company in NYC. thanks too much

take care
mike

you shouldn’t worry about your deafness, i am blind in one eye and i can still out sketch the majority. don’t let a disability disable you, use it to give you energy to work harder and for that matter play harder. life is not all work.

I’m colourblind and Ive still got nothing holding me back. Yeah, so I’m in the UK not th US but hey, were there bitch now, so its almost the same!

Australia has equal oppurtunity in employment also.
I don’t know how easy it is to get a working visa however.
Good luck