Time for Change- VOTE FOR KERRY

Does anyone in the US think Bush is worth voting in again? :imp:

From the outside it is clear to me that Kerry is the right choice. :neutral_face:

This site criticizes both candidates and is worth checking out.

Can’t vote for Bush. He only cares about the wealthy. Iraq was a diversion from bin Laden.

Bush knew he would not be able to find Bin Laden. Had he spent the last years of his term looking for him, Americans would fire him. Again, job not done.So, the easy way out is to go and invade a powerless regime- because it was seen as easy. Mission not accomplished. Now, his new mission is to destroy Iran and North Korea. A job that will not be done. This is is bankrupting America. Do you see the pattern…everything he does is never finished.

Rumsfeld did say this week the U.S. could leave Iraq before the job was finished there. Just like Vietnam all over again.
Vote Bush and vote for the end of America.

oh, god save us…designers acting as if they understand international politics.

Don’t care about others opinions…I’m voting for Bush and the latest polls show that most americans agree. Putting a corpse in office would be comparable to voting for Kerry. My only complaint is that neither have a strong international economic plan. Vietnam this, Iraq that…all things in the past. I love how so far both parties are dwelling upon past events and neither have a clue about communicating future plans to the voters. I want to hear a solid plan about health care, balancing the industrial advantage China has over the rest of the world, etc…as far as war goes, Bush has his…Kerry would find his own if elected…can anyone name the last decade that the US wasn’t involved with a major war? War is common between Democrats and Republicans…they just fight about who controls the army people.

I’m happy with Bush, the US is still the leading consumer of oil (also get the cheapest prices) so I can drive a gas-guzzler vehicle like an H2 to Cali for under $150 (cheaper than a flight still), buying a home is easy, getting school loans is no problem, no complaints about health care and last I knew none of my friends are starving…cept’ those who are livin’ in NYC, but thats there own choice for living in the most expensive city in the US.

In short, Kerry or Bush are going to continue fighting in Iraq…and pick on Iran/N.Korea for their illegal operations that the UN is always to pussylicked to do anything about. So suck it up.

Hey bro, I bet you went to school under Clinton and got some hefty student loan-which allowed you to enter a fancy school and a fancy job. Weren’t yo better off under Clinton? Bush is too tense. He needs a blowjob now and then. That way he will be more relaxed and chill Americans. We are too tense- paranoid. As far as policies, Kerry has been giving his for the past 6 months- go to www.johnkerry.com. As far as Iran, North Korea- Bush is just too chicken. If the US is so powerful, why can’t she go and invade these countries. The other thing- the US is part of the UN- a permanent Security Council member. And China’s industrial advantage? China is a consumer of raw material for infrastructure and fancy skyscrapers. We actually sell raw materials to China. The US will eventually exploit China like what we did to Japan, Germany, Russia.

The policies will be the same from Bush and Kerry. I just can’t stand Bush and his smirk. I feel like I wanna give him an intense beating.

hehe your post reminded me of a bumper sticker that i saw.

Clinton: Blow Jobs
Bush: No Jobs

:laughing:

[quote=“Anonymous”]oh, god save us…designers acting as if they understand international politics.

"Don’t care about others opinions…I’m voting for Bush and the latest polls show that most americans agree. "

???

Does anyone in the US think Bush is worth voting in again?

I’m voting for Bush. I think he’s worth voting in again.

From the outside it is clear to me that Kerry is the right choice.

You’re more than welcome to take Kerry and have him lead your country if all you foreigners think he’s so great… just don’t call us when you need a bail out.

Who needs a big time bail out now idiot? Yah, USA.

You think Kerry is a bail out? He’s an anchor.

We are not gonna call you a hole. You are a nobody. You are a freakin designer for crying out loud. You can’t even hold a gun!!!

From San Francisco!!! You have soft wrists!!!

We are not gonna call you a hole. You are a nobody. You are a freakin designer for crying out loud. You can’t even hold a gun!!!

The funny thing about being a designer in America is that I can hold a gun… and I can own many guns… soft wristed or not. We’re allowed here. You’d call your gammy to get your panties out of a bind if you could.

You dumb freak. I am from the US. You rae fukn full of shit. Just because we are Americans does not mean we own or like guns. So screw off. You are from Frisco for god’s sake. You are not from Oakland. You are freakin Gay!!!

Health Care

Bush - lets the corporations rape America. Bush conceals actual cost of Medicare from Congress and now the analyst may be in trouble for helping hide the numbers. Bush supports a Medicare bill that doesn’t allow price negotiations for drugs so the corporations can, and will, charge whatever they want. Is it any surprise that senior Republican Frist supports this - his family will make billions with this bill!

Kerry - wants to make changes to the Medicare bill to make it more fair to Americans (negotiate drug costs) and wants to provide government assistance for catastrophic health care insurance (like if you lose an arm and can’t draw anymore to earn a living).

Economy

Bush - believes in the “trickle down” theory which gives tax breaks to the wealthy and expects the money to trickle down to the poor. It didn’t work under Reagan when offshoring didn’t exist; now the money is trickling into overseas investments (just look at the new R&D centers springing up in India and China). Bush passed the last tax cut which put more money into the pockets of the wealthy (how many lower-class Americans can take advantage of the big tax break on stock dividends???). Warren Buffet thought this was a stupid plan because to grow the economy, the money needed to go to people who spend in the economy. Buffet confessed he and other wealthy people would just spend the money overseas in new investments and not put money into the American economy the way it is needed. And Bush just pushed for a bill that protects loopholes for corporations which is who supports him…the “have-more’s”!

Kerry - on record as wanting to reconsider trade agreements that Bush supports. Kerry wants to modify those agreements so the playing field is more level. He also wants to close corporate tax loopholes and especially wants to remove the Tax Deferment that corporations take when they make profits at overseas subsidiaries (so all that money trickling over to China and India now, Americans don’t even get back the taxes on the profits made!!!)

Clear enough for you? You don’t need to wait around to wonder where they stand but you do need to find out for yourself. Don’t expect to be spoonfed because all you get are soundbites that are full of lies.

In short, Kerry or Bush are going to continue fighting in Iraq…and pick on Iran/N.Korea for their illegal operations that the UN is always to pussylicked to do anything about. So suck it up.

Only because Bush preemptively attacked a non-aggressive country (Iraq hadn’t attacked anyone in over a decade and had almost no military power left) because he believed Saddam was behind 9/11 and has turned it into a disaster that may break out into civil war. He even said “I know Saddam was behind 9/11”. How? He admitted he can’t prove it. And he opposed the formation of the 9/11 Commission to find out the truth? Why? Is it because he “talks” with his other “Father” regularly??!??

Meanwise, Afghanistan is sinking back into anarchy as attacks increase, and the opium trade flourishes putting money into the hands of warlord-governers and al Qaida!

Even more stupid was calling North Korea and Iran part of an “Axis of Evil”. Before that, North Korea had no nukes and had U.N. inspectors watching them. After that North Korea develops a nuclear weapon and announces this to the world. How stupid was warning them that the U.S. considered them “evil” while we changed from Prevention to Preemption??? And now it’s the same with Iran. They aren’t violating any agreements that we know of for sure (there’s nothing “illegal” that we can confirm yet, so you’re not paying attention close enough if you already say what they’re doing is “illegal”). We only have suspicians right now. But just like North Korea, Bush’s stupid words probably put them in full-nuke-development mode! Is this what an intelligent president does??? Spurring his enemies to develop their weapons??? I don’t think so. It was stupid to open his mouth that way. And he did it because he mistakenly believed Iraq would be a cakewalk.

Bush doesn’t know war. He makes a surprise visit to Iraq but stays less than an hour. Coward. And his vice president avoided Vietnam just like he did. None of the people giving our military orders has ever served in any military action! But they have no problem telling them where to fight and how to fight.

Bush and his people only know secrets and lies.

• lies about Iraq WMDs
  • lies about Iraq ties to al Qaida
  • lies about Iraq buying nuclear material
  • lies about events in Iraq (eg Jessica Lynch)
  • lies about cost of Iraq war and oil paying for it
  • lies about progress in Afghanistan
  • lies about Medicare costs
  • lies about supporting 9/11 Commission
  • lies about supporting police and firemen
  • lies about No Child Left Behind funding
  • lies about the economy
  • keeps Cheney Energy task group meetings secret
  • reveals secret identity of CIA agent

There’s probably more but who can keep track of all these things!?

Come on Bushie lovers- prove you are well informed on any policy and STILL support our president. I can respect your decision if you support our emotionally crippled president who can’t bring himself to attend any funeral ever (except Reagan, though that was more of a canonization) though thousands have died (15,000+ Iraqi’s 1000+ americans) as a result of his decisions. Please just support the claim that Bush is a proven leader. I don’t see it and I can’t imagine who would if the were really informed.

Dick Cheney is just that- DICK!! George Bush is just that_ BUSH! Dick in Bush fit just right.

Just because we are Americans does not mean we own or like guns. So screw off.

Not all Americans own or like guns which is true and that your right on. I believe I wrote “I can own…” and as a law abiding citizen and non-criminal I choose to and I am guaranteed that right.

You are from Frisco for god’s sake. You are not from Oakland.

Are all people from Oakland gun slinging criminals and murderers?.. that’s mighty white of you to place me in Oakland just because I own a gun. There are plenty of indoor and outdoor gun ranges I can go to in this area both handgun and long range along with trap. Lots of forest and BLM lands It’s a great outing with the family. We bring sack lunches.

You are freakin Gay!!!

That’s mighty tollerant of you. Wouldn’t that normally be “hate speach” in your world. I think my wife would agree.

Don’t criminals buy guns at gun shows? So you can be a law_-breaking criminal_ and the government makes it legal to buy weapons with no background check. God bless the NRA for protecting the purchasing power of dangerous criminals and making life easy for them!

See how our Republican-run Congress protects the gun corporations and dangerous criminals by first trying to grant the corporations immunity from prosecution and then killing the amended bill which hurt their bottom line by restricting sales to felons -

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/03/02/senate.guns/

In a series of votes Wednesday, > senators added an amendment to Craig’s bill that would have closed the loophole that allows the purchase of guns at gun shows without a background check> ; an amendment to let off-duty and retired police officers carry concealed weapons across state lines; and another to extend the assault weapons ban, which is set to expire in September.

The NRA urged senators to vote against the bill after the amendments were added, calling them “poison pill” measures.

The bill failed to pass because the NRA (and their Bush-supporting ilk) didn’t like those “poison pill” measures tacked onto a Pro-Corporate NRA-funded bill introduced by a congressman who is probably getting a ton of campaign support (and other perks too probably).

And some more

Gun shows are temporary markets for guns and ammunition, usually held at meeting halls or fairgrounds. Unlike gun stores, both federally licensed dealers and > unlicensed sellers can sell guns> . While > licensed dealers perform background checks, unlicensed sellers are not required to do so> . At a gun show, a buyer can choose to purchase firearms from either the primary (licensed dealer) or secondary (unlicensed seller) market.

Hooray for protecting the gun manufacturers by protecting the right of unlicensed dealers to sell guns to criminals! Just knowing that felons can so easily get guns makes all us law-abiding citizens want to buy one ourselves so that makes it even better for the NRA and gun gestapo!

Hooray for the an America where corporate interests trump the safety and well-being of U.S. citizens! It won’t be long now before there will only be the wealthy, their military/bodyguards, and their servants…everything else will be done in China!