There is a something wrong here.

Actually I find it hysterical. Some of the most meanful things are said in jest!

I know Baptist fundamentalist happily killing Iraqi men, women and children. If God didn’t want them dead he figures, then his bullets wouldn’t hit and kill them. So he’s all part of God’s divine plan. And Jesus was just misunderstood. He never really preached love and forgiveness. That’s just what some guys wrote up after he died. America is following the righteous path of killing everyone who doesn’t think and believe like America and like George W. Bush, his commander-in-chief.

The real patriots will go to Heaven he says.

Hallelujah?

America is following the righteous path of killing everyone who doesn’t think and believe like America and like George W. Bush, his commander-in-chief.

I have news for you, not everyone in the USA believes in the same thing. You would be surprised how many don’t believe what George W. believes. There are tons of people here who were/are against the war/wars.

Of course, the rest of the western world can make that distinction, for now. The distinction between the current administration and the average American will not exist if Dubya gets in again.