The interaction course at the Royal Collage of Art

Early next year I will be graduation from my product design degree.
I am interested in the interaction course at the royal collage of art.
Anyone know if you need an interaction degree or if my product BA will be ok?
I am interested in objects but find interaction an interesting area do any of you know anything about the course?