The 9th Intl. Bicycle Design Competition http://design.runride.com
NT$500,000 Grand Prize is Waiting for YOU!
The Cycling & Health Tech Industry R&D Center (CHC) is organizing the 9th international bicycle design competition and invites entries. There is no entry fee!
You may read about it, especially the schedule and the rules, on the web page http://design.runride.com
You may register through this web page from May 1 to Aug 15, 2004.
You have until August 15 2003 to submit your work for preliminary evaluation.
Twenty-four finalists will be selected and notified by September 15, 2004.
These twenty four submit their final work by December 20, 2004. Final results will be announced on March 10 , 2005, the first day of the 2005 Taipei International Cycle Show.
From this year on, participants submit the works for the preliminary evaluation through the Internet, they do not need to print the graphics out and mail them! The whole judging process will also be conducted with computer program.
Please feel free to see the latest statistics at http://design.runride.com/DESIGN/THROUGH/LIST_zzdeliver.asp?store=register
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Prize in The 9th Intl. Bicycle Design Competition
- Grand Prize (1 winner)
(1) Prize of NT$500,000 (2) Certificate (3) Subsidy for model manufacturing
- Second Prize (2 winners)
(1) Prize of NT$200,000 for each winner/group (2) Certificate (3) Subsidy for model manufacturing
- Third Prize (3 winners)
(1) Prize of NT$100,000 for each winner/group (2) Certificate (3) Subsidy for model manufacturing
- Excellent Prize (6 winners)
(1) Prize of NT$30,000 for each winner/group (2) Certificate (3) Subsidy for model manufacturing
- Merit Prize (12 winners)
(1) Prize of NT$15,000 for each winner/group (2) Certificate (3) Subsidy for model manufacturing
1.The prizes and subsidies that are awarded will be paid either in New Taiwan
dollars in Taiwan or in USD/EUR/JPY/THB at the official rate of exchange.
Please note that prizes and subsidies awarded to foreign
have a 20% income-tax deduction.
2.Following are the subsidies for model manufacturing (includes shipping costs):
Taiwan - NT$16,000
Asia & Oceania - NT$20,000
America - NT$22,000
Europe, Africa and other areas - NT$26,000
3.The subsidy for model manufacturing will only be paid for models that arrive
before the stipulated deadline.
4. Finalists will receive their subsidies for model manufacturing
before December 31, 2004.
5.Prizes and certificates will be handed out at the award ceremony.