Task Chair Rendering - NEEDS FEED BACK!

Good afternoon Boys and Girls,

I am working on some renderings for a client who manufactures designer office chairs. The design is simple, but the purpose is to showcase the materiality. My objective is a sleek, clean, elegant rendering that compliments the form but also texture of the piece. Please let me know what you think?
This is a Pro/E Rhino creation and then rendered with the VRAY plugin. It’s lite by three large panel lights in a white “dish” background.

DON’T BACK! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Greg

Greg,

did you just post client work that is currently in development?
If you did and you are not sure if it is public, I would strongly advice to take it down.

Howdy,

It’s not in development. It’s a China chair. We are just providing multiple rendered views in competition with a photographer to showcase the material options. You’re quick though.

From a rendering/presentation point of view, I think they’re very well done.

I agree, the rendering looks good.
However, I feel that a good photo, especially in situ, will always trump a rendering, no matter how well it is done.

Renderings for me are only preferably within furniture for assembly animation, exploded view or when a prototype is just darn to expensive and time consuming to get done for a photo.

For me, the hot spot on the left side of the second picture is a little too hot. I stare at it instead of the chairs.

Ditto. It’s an odd large white blob engrossing the image. I’d knock that down (pre or post, either way)