tactile rubber

hi everyone!

im after any companies that supply:

pure white, injection-moulded tactile rubber

similar to rubbers found on car dashboards or laptop wrist-rests.

ive got a sample but need to research into costs, etc.

i really dont want to use that rubber paint stuff.


did you find what you were looking for?