Stupid cadd symbol question!

This is a basic question that I can’t seem to find in any text. What is the symbol to show which side a door is hinged from the front view? This is for a cabinet door. Everywhere I look they seem to show it for a top view but no front views. I know it is a greater or less then looking like symbol. If it is a triangle that is larger on the right hand side and comes to a point on the left, what does this indicate? The hinge is on the right? Thanks for the help!