studio art major?

hi, im new to this forum. i figure it was best to ask my question here. so my question is, im really interested in industrial design/graphic design/animation. however, i go to university of california, riverside and they only offer studio art. is it possible to get jobs in industrial design, graphic design, and animation with a studio arts degree?

I think it would be a pretty uphill battle. Transfer?