starting over, portfolio feedback

Hi, I’m starting over my portfolio…and I was hoping to get some thoughts and opinions on my old one [ http://www.7ml.com.br/leticiabaiao/portfolio_produto.pdf ] as input for the ‘new one’.

1. sketches: One thing I’ve seen here on the boards, is that it would be great to have some sketches from the process, right now I don’t have any. But the thing is, my teachers never put much value on the documentation of the process, so i don’t have these sketches…I mean… I can probably find a few if I dig deep, but I’m sure they won’t look too good… so how can I overcome this? forget about the old projects, work on new ones and document well this time? “fake” some sketches, illustrating what I remember of the process? find what i have and use them no matter how crappy they are? …

2. content: about the projects, What do you think about it? any that shouldn’t be there? and I also have some graphic design work, but I don’t really intend to work in the ‘field’ (as hard as product design is to get a good job here in Brazil, I think I’d better stay focused…)… but do you think it might add to my presentation as a product designer?

3. understanding: how the content is presented, is there too much text? is the type too small? should the text be more graphic, with more hierarchy for different levels of reading? … did you understand the projects?

I still have some more questions but I better save them for later… so this post doesn’t get any bigger…

well, this is my first post here, I must admit I’m a little shy…
I appreciate everyone’s time and attention and apologize for any English typos, incorrect spelling, or ill-constructed sentences… I’m not very used to writing in English…

thanks
Leticia