I am searching for a spicket but I am having a hard time locating.

I found this spicket on an old sanding maching in the factory where I work. There is no name on the sanding machine so I cant contact them for info. I am looking for this same style spicket, only scaled down about 25%:

I looked at Home Depot as well as a lot of internet searching, but all I can find is this stlye:

Does anyone have any info or sources of where I can find an off the shelf part that looks like the first image in this post??

Any help would be great.