So getto

Getto fight

An asian kid gets his ass kicked for not moving his car.

Wow,
I am deeply hurt about the fight on this video. I will admit that sometimes people of color pick fights with others because of the oppression that they face each day just being black in America. However, that is no excuse for fighting someone because they wouldn’t move a car.

Sadly, that asian kid should have just moved his car and avoided a dangerous looking group. I myself am educated, decent job and speak good english. That being said, there are blacks I have to avoid because they may view me as a sell out.

I remember one night my family and I went to Little Ceasars pizza. As we walked out of the pizza shop we were approached by several police officers. They immediately seperated my father away from us. My mom began to panic, especially since we were in a white suburban neighborhood. However, we happen to live in that white suburban. My parents are what some would call “upscale blacks”.

The officers questioned my dad, checked his car everywhere, and took his liscense. My mom was getting upset. I asked the officer whats happenning and he told me there was a robbery in the area and your dad fits the description to a tee. I asked the officer was the robber black and he said yes. Not to mention your dad’s car is running hot. (The Engine) After checking his liscense, finding no prior arrest, or offenses they let him go. They apologized for the inconvenience but they thought he was the robber because he was the first black guy they saw in the area.

Being black in the U.S. is no cake walk, especially if you are hard working and want to be an upstanding citizen who wants to follow the rules.
I guess being white might be hard too. I have white friends who say they are always accused of being racist when they just might have a bad attitude not racist.

This whole katrina hurricane thing, well I don’t know what to think…

some people just need to understand they don’t live in the jungle anymore.
Unfortunately these misfits who are used to settle battles over coconuts like that still didn’t learn.

How stupid was that guy who didn’t move his car?? I understand that you have to stand your ground in the city, but that guy had to know something bad would happen when he didn’t want to move his car - and what was with him attacking the beamer?? Hard to watch.

jerkoffs, first off its gHetto, not gelato.

second, they were mexicans.

third, that video is from 1930’s.

fourth, kanye west is a bumbling fool who should be publicly beaten. Along with all whiny bastards that, off the trigger, make a beeline for the racist card, when it is that knee jerk modus operandi that STARTS the racial divide in the first place. Case in point, jesse jackson and al sharpton ambulance-chasing-like tactics.

Who cares if it’s from 1930’s or 2050. Do you really want bullies running around the streets like that? I agree, that video shouldn’t have involved racial profiling, because the bottom line is violence is what it’s all about. I used to live in semi-rough neighborhood in LA. Even then I used to live in constant fear of people who might hurt me. I’ve got jumped many times for pratically nothing. I couldn’t walk down the street without having to look over my shoulder every few minuted to see who is walking behind me.
That’s the real deal. There are people who would kill you for nothing.

Not to mention - if I saw that crowd hanging out in front of the restaurant I wanted to get food at, I would keep driving - there are some situations you can avoid all together - there’s plenty of other stores in town, why did he pick that one???

Moderator,
If you can trace this guys IP address he should be banned for life.
What an absolute stupid f**ing moron.

That “Guest” should be banned all together. What an ignorant and idiotic comment. Its people like him within every race that keep the tension in American society. Its really disheartening to see that people still view our society based upon race. Too bad that it will probably stay like that for years to come. Practice some tolerance and judge based upon the individual!

That “Guest” should be banned all together. What an ignorant and idiotic comment. Its people like him within every race that keep the tension in American society. Its really disheartening to see that people still view our society based upon race. Too bad that it will probably stay like that for years to come. Practice some tolerance and judge based upon the individual!

It’s stupid already to pick a fight without reason like that…no need to make another fight just becuase of that video…

I know it’s still hard even now in the year 2005 to really think that there are no racist or any discrimination. Even asians but different countries still has different feelings to each other~so…maybe the feeling will never go away but it is still possible to open up and be friends with other people even their skin or nationality are different~

I think what is lame about this video if…how could he hit someone without a reason…how could he kick someone who’s already lying his back on the ground ??? So cruel…