Sketching with WACOM Intuos - Art Marker Pen

Hey,

does anybody know how to use different wacom stylus’ in PS? Wacom Technical Support said its possible for PS to identify different Stylus, but couldn’t tell me how to use that in PS, and Adobe TS didn’t know anything…
for example to automatically change brush tip when using another stylus, like the ruler-tip of the common stylus…

would be nice to know.

anyway, working with that marker feels quite nice. shame is that you need an intuos 3 or a cintque screen + painter 9 or PS CS2 to support the turning feature of the marker… but might be a propper way to get away from these often a bit to blury or cloudy PS sketches.

often a sketch works better with some precise marker strokes than only shaded with airbrush tip.

by the way, these (quite) new intuos 3 tablets work really well, they’ve got a much higher resolution so you get much smoother brush strokes. with that it’s really possible to propperly sketch with the tablet rather then using scans. even quickly drawn ellipses come smooth without edges…

arent there any comments on that stuff? nobody worked with art-marker/PS CS2/Intuos 3/two different pencils?? Am I all alone? in the dark?

so thats some news. seems that getting a smoother brush stroke is not about the intuos 3 tablet but just about the new driver for the intuos 3. so should also work with an older intuos 2. might be rather a topic for software/hardware now…

hope i could help anybody with my little monologue…

though i have never owned an intous i believe that the interchangability of the stylus’ can be configured through your wacom setting in your control panel settings on your computer, then you go into the specific program you want to configure the stylus for…at least i think that is how it works…hope i hepled…