Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

I feel kinda awkward posting these!

Why feel awkward? I love them, especially the bottom color render is very nice :smiley:

those are sweet MLC!
I may need to post some more now.
<—inspired.

This thread is awesome. Good work all around, keep’em coming.

melovescookies

This tells me that if you draw it post it. I have nothing but time on my hands and I’m over the moon that I have recieved some goodies for xmas and now I’m drawing shoes. Let it rip, I don’t think anyone can do any wrong with posting ideas, doodles, sketches or renderings.

I hope I’m not being a pest by posting my work in progress images while I explore shoe/sneaker design.

Here is an idea I had while eating based on my last drawing “crossover”.

Fullpress:
I am going to do a detailed drawing but at the moment I’m exploring what could be the quickest process for laying down a new idea with color. This drawing took 47min’s. from first sketch to what you see here.

Under the top securing flap it has laces. The welded hook and loop wraps around the foot tunneling through the outsole.

Take Care and post away,
Randall

humancargo: You should use a template and overlay to correct you proportions.

Flight,

Your work is very nice!
Here is a quickie based on the Nike Zoom BB (Nash)
Is this what you mean?
Take Care
Randall

Refining…Thanks so much for the suggestion Flight.

Cool, this post is attracting a lot of designers…

humancargo: Yes, that’s better.
throwback: What software do you use for you designs? You could shade it into photoshop, they will look better.

it looks great flight, impressive…

DAMN FLIGHT!
that page is off the proverbial chain!

:slight_smile: Thanks guys. It’s so nice seeing so much styles and concepts from different people, a good place where we can all learn from each other…I love it :slight_smile:

Oh My!
That looks fantastic Flight…
crispy, clean and citrus I actually puckered up.

Just wanted to add my two cents. hny 2 all…

Wow, great stuff everybody!

Flight: Insane! Very nice 3/4 view and color up! I think you can take this design to the next level if you can somehow create some better movement/rhythm with your vertical lines. The irregular spacing between them seems to have no rhyme or reason. VERY nice work though, sir!

-TH

i use microsoft paint. about as elementary as you can get. i would love to make it better with photoshop, problem is, i dont have photoshop, so i work with what i got.

Flight, that and1 shoe is amazing. i remember when and1 was at its best a few years ago. what ever happened to and1?

flight,that perspective is KILLER.

Ok,this is a render that I’ve got in my corofolio:

1 Like

Combat 1.0

(alt+p)

dont know if this post will work but im trying! this is a sketch taken in to photoshop for the color (no tablet! :frowning: ) any suggestions would be great! thanks! p.s. my dream is to be a shoe designer…so seriously, i would love to hear anything!