Shelving that looks like little black lines..."

Ok, I’m looking for a concept/product I saw that is book shelving comprised of black metal rods (I think) that attach to the wall. Empty, it looks like black lines randomnly placed on a wall. Very cool…but I can’t remember where I saw it.

Anyone have any idea? Thanks!

Perhaps, you’re talking about this by Yedida Blonder. It’s called Line. And it was an eyecatcher at the imm cologne 2005.

Look about mid way down the page - is this what you are looking for? This page doesn’t give a manufacturer, but it does give the designer’s name.

Very sweet ‘shelving.’

That’s the one…thanks.