SEMA show...anything ID related there?

I can go to the SEMA show this year with VIP passes…just wondering if it would be worth my time…besides checking out cool stuff. is there a lot of ID stuff going on there? any designers present?

I don’t know much about this show, but it sounds like there would be tons of interesting stuff for IDers from a variety of perspectives. If you go, shoot a lot of pics and let us know where to find them.

SEMA show is mostly boobs. I’m jealous of you.

just wondering if it would be worth my time…besides checking out cool stuff. is there a lot of ID stuff going on there? any designers present

TOM, it depends on if you’re dead, or not. And don’t worry about if any “designers” are there. All these products are envisioned, developed, and manufactured by someone.

Loaded full of designers, from ArtCenter grads like chip foose to many a unsung hero pumping out beautiful goods. Sema is a perfect example of desigers being OF their market, designing for the consumer and with the ability to take a massive flyer if they want to.

The SEMA show is a lot of fun - overwhelming like most things that go on in Vegas, but worth at least one visit. I would go every year if I could.