SCAD students: Nominate Bob Fee!

Hey Guys,
We’re nominating Bob Fee for the IDSA Educator’s Award, submissions due April 30th. Bob has given all of us so much help, guidence, and design parenting over the years it’s the least we can do.

Right now we need letters of recommendation (Think 1 paragraph+ minimum) for submission. Any pics you have would be great as well!

email them to kerstin@kerstinstrom.com

Thank you guys in advance, I know this will mean a lot to him!
fee_r.jpg

I wish him the best of luck because if he wins, he will probably leave the school and join a school that pays better and offers tenure. So, I wish him best of luck.

I wish him the best of luck because if he wins, he will probably leave the school and join a school that pays better and offers tenure. So, I wish him best of luck.

Knowing Bob… I doubt that.

I’m submitting my nomination letter by this Sunday evening.

Awesome! Thank You Taylor! It’s greatly appreciated! So far we have about 6 letters via facebook with about 86 members for the group Bob Fee for IDSA Educator’s Award!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11863567733

I will submit mine by the end of the weekend also. This man is a wonderful mentor as well as a great friend.

What a stupid thing to say.

JKolko, it may be stupid,but it is true nonetheless.

You truly have no idea what you are talking about.

I agree with Kolko

No, it is not true.

And

Yes, it is stupid.

Your logic is beyond comprehension…
“Yes it may be a stupid thing to say, but its also true”

I’ve got about 7 letters of recommendation in for Bob… If you can send me additional ones by the end of this week that would be great!

Thanks!
Kerstin

kerstin@kerstinstrom.com