Rub-on decals for prototypes

I’ve seen these used before. Basically a rub-on transfer decal for use on consumer electronics prototypes. Anyone know where I can order a bunch of stock decals or have my own created?


…many local print shops will make these or you can google ‘dry transfer’.

ColorVU in colorado is excellent;
I have used them for years withour disappointment.
They do many different types of trnafers specific to surface material application.

I’ve used these guys before. Fairly inexpensive and fast turnaround.

In the words of Fitch in American Pie, “God bless the internet.”

Thanks a lot guys/gals, exactly what I was searching for.