Roller Bar mouse user?

Last December our front page featured the Roller Mouse by Contour Design. I find myself now doing a lot of keyboard/mouse work and it’s starting to take its toll on my neck and shoulder muscles. After exhausting all of the standard work station ergonomic adjustments available to me I’ve decided that what I really need to do is eliminate constantly reaching, grasping, and clicking the mouse. This product looks like a realistic solution to this common problem.

I’m doing a combination of CAD work and data input but that will be shifting to more data input in the coming months as we shift to a new program.

Is anyone currently using this product for CAD work?

I haven’t had any experience with the Roller Bar mouse, but I can’t help but feel that I’d accidentally hit the click bar every time I reached over the mouse to type. I’m a pretty sloppy typer though…
I did some work with a company where all the CAD team used the SpaceMouse.
If you haven’t considered it already, it might be worth having a look at; there’s a fair bit less strain on the wrist because you don’t need to grip the mouse hard enough to physically move it. You just leave it in the most comfortable position.