RESOURCE: simple online portfolio/website tool

My graphic design buddies have turned me onto indexhibit, an online website builder that lends itself to artists/designers. It’s pretty simple to use and really easy to update/organize. It’s also free, which is a plus. And there is supposidly a huge update coming very soon including more customization options, a blog feature and more cool stuff (I assume).

The site is http://www.indexhibit.org, have a look at the participants section to get an idea of what you can do with the program.

It also has a section that tracks all of your website statistics, incoming links, page views, etc.

And no, I do not work for them, I’m just very happy i found the site, and figured it might be of use to some of you as well.

Cheers,
Nathan

*Please move this topic to the appropriate forum if I put it in the wrong place, but this was my best guess!

Yes agree.

I have been using it for sometime now. for someone that is hopeless in building a site from scratch, this format is a blessing. the best feature of it is that it works like a blog, so I can move projects into categories/time periods easily.

Nice find, thanks!