Remote Design work

I own a design agency in South Africa, in the Western Cape. I am curious about the prospects of working long distance with other designers around the world on select projects and wether or not it is feasable? The designer, I guess, would function in a freelance capacity, unless other suggestions are forthcoming?

I have been working long distance via the internet as a freelance consultant for almost 3 years now. So, yes it is not only feasible, it is done most every day of the week. I have contracted by retainer, by the project, project phase, or by the hour. Choose wisely.

My name is Bruce Carlson with Contour Design I would like to send you
my portfolio. I provide freelance design services. Please send your
email to contourb@msn.com and I send samples of my work.
Bruce

I am home based Mechanical Design Engineer located in PHILIPPINES, serving people with SolidWorks design and drafting solutions. My services can offer your company an alternate source for your design and drafting requirements without the need to bring on additional staff for your peak workloads or occasional design and drafting project. My functional areas include:

・Mechanical Design Engineering
・Product Design and Development(PLASTICS)
・3D Solidworks Solid Modeling and Detailing

With over 4 years experience in the Mechanical Engineering field, I am ready to assist your team by addressing any of your drafting requirements such as:

・Original Product Design Layout
・Detail Drawings from assemblies or sketches
・Drawing revisions from mark ups
・Conversion of paper drawings to 2D or 3D CAD
・Conversion of 2D drawings to 3D Solid models and details
・Assembly drawings

My qualifications include a Bachelor degree from MAPUA Institute of Technology, 4 years working for a major design firm. I am a designer by trade with solid knowledge of theory and practice in design. Currently I am working with a company in Makati City, Philippines. So, if you are looking for someone to handle your design and drafting needs with professionalism, confidentiality, and a rigid adherence to your standards please contact me by email (SPIDER_XXXXX@YAHOO.COM) or by calling (6346)472-0811(home), (063)9202100351(mobile)

I provide freelance 3d pics services. Please send your
email to bkkspace@yahoo.com and I send samples of my work.

I provide freelance 3d pics services. Please send your
email to bkkspace@yahoo.com and I send samples of my work.
I have many programs so you can send and I can convert for you.
My rates are only $5/hr.
In confidence your privacy assured.

hi, i cad monkey. i do 3d tricks for peanuts. i higly trained with 3d rhinos and flamingos and i live and work with other animals in brazil ver.1