Rant and Rave time: Which boss have you got?

+1

My current job is the worst by far.

how the boss who is KIND OF, SORT OF, QUALIFIED FOR HIS/HER POSITION

My boss worked at some god for saken clock company for like 10 years and then made balloons (yes, the same balloons that are inflated with air) for another 10 years. Somehow she is now the “Product Design Manager” at my company which develops injection molded consumer goods. Umm… oh yeah. Her background is graphics. She has a degree in graphic design. She still mostly does packaging design. However, she is my boss… ??? :open_mouth:

Anyway, anytime something goes wrong with a prototype or something was overlooked I am to blame. (because she gives little or no direction… even though that is techically her job) Oh yeah- and she compares situations to when she worked at the clock or balloon company, like somehow they are even slightly relevant.

Other than that, she is a pretty nice person and we get along fine. I just don’t think she is exactly qualified to run an entire design department…

holy shit, I wonder if your boss is related to mine :unamused:

When I first started at the company, I was an intern – my boss mentored me and we had a great relationship. Once I got hired and recieved praise from his boss, he became a real bastard. Now the mentoring has come to a complete hault. Now he’s a motherfucker.

My boss is the A.D.D. type. At least he makes things interesting.

You should see our office. Nothing is finished! There are so many things unfinished that it would take me more time to write about everything than to finish everything.

I hear his house is worse though.

My boss worked at some god for saken clock company for like 10 years and then made balloons (yes, the same balloons that are inflated with air) for another 10 years.

HAHAH. Balloons made her a product manager? LOL. Sounds like she’s filled with air too. :smiley:

My current boss is an oppressive slave driver. We’re here till the wee hours of the night, when we wake up, it starts all over again. We’re even in for the weekend. All due to the fact that he’s a bad planner and he’s just loves telling us what to do.