Hi, I wasnt sure where to post this.
I am doing some research on users and their goals and experiences on a forum, sketching, and more. So I have gathered a list of 31 questions that I would like to have answers for. At the end, if you feel that some questions are too personal or could be reworded to get a better answer, please give your feedback. Full sentences or answers that explain “why” would be appreciated versus one word answers.
Thank you for your help, here are the questions:
7 Questions about forums:
- How did you find out about Core77 and its forum section?
- Which section are you most active in?
- Which sections do you think are the most active and useful on the forum?
- Which sections are irrelevant for you?
- What do you mainly use the forums for?
- How often do you ask for help or ask questions?
- How often do you give help or answer other member’s questions?
6 Questions about challenges and competitions:
8. Have you ever participated in a challenge or competition?
9. Why did you decide to participate?
10. Was there a prize?
11. Would you have participated without a prize?
12. Did you actually finish and submit a final for the challenge or competition?
13. Did you receive any feedback on your submission?
3 Questions about blogs:
14. Do you own a blog?
15. How often do you update your blog?
16. Is it more of a news blog or a content blog of your work?
15 Questions on sketching:
17. When did you start sketching?
18. How did you learn to sketch?
19. If you learned from a tutor or from school, how often did you meet or have class them?
20. If you learned on your own, did you use the forums, video tutorials, or another method?
21. If you learned on your own, which method was the most useful? Why?
22. If you learned on your own, which method was the least useful? Why?
23. Approximately how long did it take for you to see any real improvements?
24. How often do you sketch?
25. Do you like to doodle?
26. Have you ever doodled on a napkin or other object while at a café or other location?
27. Do you keep all your doodles?
28. How do you keep track of your sketches and doodles?
29. Do you usually scan your sketches or take a photo of it?
30. Are you a student or professional?
31. Which field of art or design are you in?