Product designers looking for a life in the woods

I am looking for an industrial designer/new product designer with which to potentially collaborate. This is not your typical post – more like a “Needle in a haystack” search – I’ll give it another try. I am looking for an individual, practicing or semi-retired, that is either planning on or is interested in relocating to the rural northwest.

This is my unique situation… I have a rustic three-level log home on wooded acreage near Sandpoint, Idaho that is available for lease to such a person (creek, windmill, outbuilding, miles of horse back riding trails through beautiful timberland). My family and I reside on the opposite side of this 120 acre forested property. I am an entrepreneur, inventor, and consultant with a home office on the property, several product programs under my belt (both winners and losers), and more dreams to be chased. I’ve consulted for several independent inventors; :bulb: market research, product commercialization, and licensing development. My objective here is to creatively kill two birds with one stone in locating a tenant with which I can potentially collaborate.