Product design master

Does anyone knows about a master in product design in europe, similar to the Royal College, with artistic possibilities, not to “engineer”…?[/color]


I think you could also try the design schools in Germany as Master Programs in Product / ID are becoming more widespread. Really depends on the type of course & content your loooking for + the school connections to industry.

This may be of interest when your positioning yourself for a job. There
are also other schools in the UK offering Master Programs; but the RCA has good connections and is well positioned to various industries.

Hope this was of use and best of luck in your choice.

Tony DesRCA

Yes, here are a couple off the top of my head. How lingual are you?

UIAH- Helsinki

Design Academy Eindhoven- Netherlands

Domus- Italy