please critique flash portfolio and say hi at the same time

http://www.finksmart.net

Thanks!

p.s. where’s everyone from? I see discussion on China, HK, US… wow!

Pretty dope, pretty dope. It’s very brilliant with colors.

Too much… Although I know you are trying to show your flash skills, I feel that you have overkilled it. Less is more and all that. You don’t need every thing you look at to do something… Pare it down. Also in your portfolio how about a preview of each project before having to load another site. Also dont talk about yourself in the third person in you intro… sounds funny.

Site took 3 minutes to load…WAY too long (I have a DSL connection)…I almost left, but decided to stick around to give you some feedback…it seems that every time you replay the music, it has to reload and keeps the site and button from working while it loads up…

Less is more and all that. You don’t need every thing you look at to do something… Pare it down.

I agree with that COMPLETELY…the transitions and colors are great, but you shouldn’t have to search for the text to read it (because of that “blurred bar” thing revealing the content)

I don’t mind the 3rd person intro, but you start 4 out of 5 sentences with your name. I’d just rewrite the copy…