i`m searching for a picture, on which all parts of a shoe are named.
could anyone help.

You should check out Mr.Kuchinsky’s awesome blog for shoe information.

And to make things easier for you, here is exactly what you are looking for.

Good luck!

EDIT: ha. just posted the samething as someone else at the same time! oh well.

i dont a have a photo with the coresponding part names, but i’ve started list of footwear terminology on my blog, first pullover you might want to check out.

ill see what i can do to put up a pic with the part names.


PS. just so i dont get 100 comments from people with different terms, I do admist that there are several parts that I have heard people use different terms for. Like toecap vs. apron, counter vs. heel, etc.). I’ve just posted the terms I use, but feel free to lemme know if I’ve made any mistakes or misnamed something.

thank you