Partnering Opportunity in the Rural Northwest

In the rural Northwest - Product Commercialization Consultant looking for an industrial designer/new product designer, practicing or semi-retired. I would characterize this as a partnering opportunity, not a conventional employment opportunity.

As a Product Commercialization Consultant/Inventor with several product programs under my belt, I’ve consulted for several independent inventors (invention development, market research, alliance partner development, and licensing development) and hold patents on proprietary IP projects (both winners and losers).

Require Product Designer with skill-sets in early-stage development: ideation and visualization, concept sketches-loose exploratory renderings (free-hand), design brief development, 3-D visual study models, proof-of-principles breadboard prototypes, and Solidworks. Further, successful candidate and spouse would perform a secondary role managing a unique hospitality facility and residing on that property.

More specifically, I have a sizable rural property outside of Sandpoint, Idaho which I am transitioning into a specialty Bed & Breakfast which caters specifically to inventors with which I consult. This B&B is a rustic three-level log home on wooded acreage with creek, windmill, outbuilding, and miles of horse back riding trails through beautiful timberland (moose, bear, deer, etc.). My family and I reside in another home on the opposite side of this 120 acre property. As well, I have a separate office/studio building on the property from which I work (satellite internet).

My objective is to source a professionally qualified product designer who also possesses a unique blending of four personal characteristics: qualified invention development partner/collaborator, responsible tenant, a candidate and spouse which would truly enjoy the role of B&B hosts, and as well - fully understand the realities of a rural lifestyle.

Should my unique offering fit you appropriately, please contact me by email.