Hey, I and three colleagues have developed a product that we are currently manufacturing ourselves. We want to take it to the next level and outsource the manufacturing and assembly. Does anyone have some tips or perhaps contacts for reliable manufacturers in say China whom are able to manufacture products using the below materials and processes? Any help would really be greatly appreciated!
• CNC routing of strand woven bamboo
• Laminating of separate bamboo profiles. Sanding of these components (we used a disk and bobbing sander)
• Press forming of 316 stainless steel
• Riveting of this metal to bamboo (similar end result to rivets in steak knives)
• Etching on slightly concave bamboo surface (unsure whether this is possible)
• Hand sanding and application of natural varnish
Thanks again for any help whatsoever!